Monday, August 29, 2011

Chilly Air


This morning was the first day so far this summer that it's been a little chilly wandering around the yard in my pj's. I love the fall so I'm looking forward to shorter chilly days. There isn't a lot I find more enjoyable than cool crisp air; it's so refreshing and energizing. The only thing that I don't like about the upcoming fall is the end of my garden. I so love my flowers and the inspiration they give me on a daily basis. It makes me just a little sad this time every year to watch them start to fade.



I used my borrowed camera this morning to take a few new pictures of the garden. My poppies and roses are still hanging in there, my coneflowers not so much. My tomatoes are all but exploding off the plant, and many of the wild flowers are still blooming. I know the days of blooms and blossoms are winding down so I'm going to enjoy them while I can...now if only my camera would come home from service! 






No comments:

Post a Comment