Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Some Gratitude

I woke up grouchy this morning because my first thought getting out of bed was a reminder that my camera is still in the shop for repairs/service. UG! After Jon and I had our breakfast I thought a good antidote to my grouchiness would be to write about gratitude because I have a lot and when I focus on it my mood always improves. As I walked around the yard this morning with Hunter and Astro (Meg wouldn’t join us today), in my pyjamas, (I might add!) with a borrowed camera I saw shot after shot of gratitude just waiting to be shown. So for today that’s exactly what I’m going to do; rather than ramble on about all the things I’m grateful for I will show you a few of them instead.

Our Neighbours...


The Oak we planted for Dad...


The sun shining through a morning glory....


Hunter...


Astro...


Meg...


And my beautiful front yard...





No comments:

Post a Comment