Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Change of Pace


Let’s have a change from our regularly scheduled programming today. I’ve had a couple of weeks of intense stress and it’s starting to get to me. If anyone is looking for a mortgage let me tell you a mortgage broker NOT to go to. I’m doing my best to look after myself but it’s now 12:45 and while writing I’m also cooking Shane and I (chicken) bacon and eggs for lunch. Something has to give and I’m hoping it’s not me.


Last night I was moving files and photos over from my old computer and I came across some very nice pictures that I’ve taken over the last couple of years and I thought I’d share a few of them. I’m still having trouble with my camera which means at the moment I can’t take it for a walk to de-stress, and Astro is driving me completely nuts so I’m not going to find a walk with her to be relaxing. The best thing I can come up with right now is looking at pictures and if that’s all I’ve got then I’m going to make it work. Here’s hoping the end of my week goes better than the beginning of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment