Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Being Lazy

It is so much easier to be lazy. Well Duh! is probably coming to mind right now, but sometimes the obvious is worth stating. This trying to get into shape is a lot of hard work. Today is one of those days that I’d really rather be lazing around the house puttering at not much of anything. It’s a day to wander the yard with the girls and see what Fall is doing to the flowers. It might even be a day to lounge in my zero gravity chair and read all day. But no – I’m not going to do that because I have a to-do list a mile long and because I’ve committed to getting more active and to getting a certain number of things done every day.

Here’s my list for today:

My blog entry
Weights
Walk Astro 2 kilometres
Groceries
Do at least 1 hour of homework on all my courses (that’s 3 hours total)
Clean the bathroom
Work on Jon’s website and/or sign

So far I’m working on my blog entry – that’s all and it’s now 10:30. I’m moving slowly today so my list might be a bit ambitious. What’s that law? Things in motion stay in motion – I’d really better get moving!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment