Friday, November 25, 2011

Another Week Done and I’m Not

I don’t know if other people have as much difficulty getting plans accomplished on a time frame as I do – I hope so. It would be nice to know I’m not alone in this. Another week didn’t go as planned so my blog hasn’t been moved yet and my other web site is not ready either.

Our work computer was in for service, and what I thought would take a day or two took a little more than a week, then I got new software that I’m having some trouble figuring out. It’s always something around here.

Seriously though; I have no idea how people get organized and stay that way. I always have great intentions and then something comes up that throws me for a loop (or two).

I’m hoping to have both things done sometime next week....fingers crossed!

Have a nice weekend! See you next week J

No comments:

Post a Comment