Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Merry Christmas

Halloween is over for another year, which means of course that it’s now the Christmas season. Once all the Halloween candy has been bought it’s a mad retail rush to let us know it’s time to start shopping for Christmas.

Jon was at Lowes one day last week and on an end cap as soon as you walked into the store there was both Halloween decorations and dancing Santa’s. It used to always be Halloween and then Christmas; the two never shared a shelf. How times change.

We’ll see all the decorations in the stores now and Christmas flyers to entice us into the stores and to spend our hard earned dollars. It wouldn’t be Christmas without all the shopping and expense right?! At least that’s what retailers would have us believe.

I love the Christmas season; especially Christmas music (which starts in my house December 1st) so I’m glad it here for another year. I haven’t given it any thought yet – but I will soon. J

With all this in mind let me be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment