Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thank You

I’m sure you’ve heard about the law of attraction - whatever you focus on grows. With that in mind today I’m going to focus on saying thank you. It’s often also said that with gratitude love flows and I’m very grateful for so many things.

Today I want to thank you for reading. I’ve been trying to grow my audience a little and so far it’s not going quite as well as I’d hoped. Although I enjoy the writing and the photos I don’t necessarily enjoy self-promotion. I don’t even know how to answer the question “what do you write about?” without sounding (to me) ridiculous.

I know I have a small group of loyal readers and I want to say thank you to all of you for reading and for your encouragement through (the occasional) comment, facebook and emails. I really appreciate you taking the few minutes it takes to read my ramblings. I’m looking forward to the process of growing and I hope you’ll continue to be a part of it. Without you guys I’m just talking to myself, and I’m very grateful that’s not the case.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynne,
    You are welcome! Saying "Thank-You" to people seems to be a hard thing for people to stop and do. You and I feel the same way.

    Cheers and keep writing,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete