Friday, November 18, 2011

Up Coming Events

Well here we are; it’s Friday again. Another week has come and gone. It’s been a busy week for me and this coming week is shaping up to be another busy one.

Jon and I (OK...mostly Jon J) are working hard to get the house ready for winter, and this year that means new windows, doors, insulation, siding, soffit and fascia. As if that’s not enough we’re also working on our back addition trying to get another bathroom, and redoing the roof on the garage. We (there I go with the we again) are hoping to have all of this done by Christmas – which is a little crazy really.

With all that in mind I’m changing blog addresses by the end of next week (if all goes well). It will be the same blog just at a different address. I will let you know as soon as I’m good to go and I hope very much you will join me there.

I’m also launching our work site late next week and I hope to see you all there too.

I’m going to be relaxing as much as possible this weekend in preparation for next week....so here’s to a great weekend. Cheers!!


My last plucky little guy!
P.S.  I couldn't resist snapping some pics of our first snow fall. It's staying longer than I thought it might. My flowers are doing their best to hang on as long as possible....



No comments:

Post a Comment