Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Panic

We are 10 days away from Christmas and I’m not nearly ready. I have 8 shopping days left to get almost everything. I don’t shop on Christmas Eve because it’s my birthday and I refuse to spend it in a shopping mall. With so few days left to prepare and so much left to do I’m nearing panic mode.

The only thing I have done so far is hang my wreath on the front door. The tree isn’t up, we have no decorations, and I haven’t even started baking yet. UG!!

My shopping isn’t going well for a few reasons – 1. I hate shopping, 2. I’m just not feeling festive so far this year, 3. Each year my boys get harder to shop for, and 4. The renos on our house seem to be taking all of my energy.

Up until recently I’ve been hoping for snow to kick me into gear but with the weather the way it’s been I’d be happy if it just got cold now. I need something – anything to get me moving before it’s too late....anyone have any suggestions?!

Don't you just love the mud? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Not me but I'm sure the pup in the window does! 8-)

    ReplyDelete