Saturday, December 31, 2011

It’s Almost a New Year

Another year has come and gone. I hope it was a great year for everyone.

I had my ups and downs. I lost my Dad but I gained a brother, we added to our family when Astro joined us, I started my blog and it took us 10 weeks of fighting with our mortgage broker to secure our mortgage. I have to admit that all in all 2011 has been a very stressful year; I’m looking forward to 2012 being a much better one.

I know many people make New Year’s resolutions and while I have in the past this year I’m not going to do anything concrete. I normally do all the things you’re supposed to do to ensure a goal is real and not just a dream. I usually write it out and break it down and make it measureable – you know the drill; and I’m usually pretty good with following through but this year I’m just going to go with the flow. I’m going to have a few things in the back of my mind and work easily and gently towards them.

In 2012 I’m going to get my blog address changed (sooner or later), I’m going to get our work site up and running (sooner than later), I’m going to get organized (gradually) and I’m going try to manage my stress a little better than I have in the past. And most importantly – I’m going to do all this while being more compassionate with myself.

I hope you’ll take some time to acknowledge what worked for you this year and what didn’t and make any changes you think will help you lead a happier more joyful life.

Happy New Year.... Let’s make 2012 the best year yet!

See you next year.
Lot's of love,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment