Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The New Year’s Coming!

Like so many of you I’m great at making New Year’s resolutions and maybe not as great as I’d like to be in keeping them.

With that in mind, I thought I would try something a little different this year. I’m going to read Debbie Ford’s book ‘The 21 day Consciousness Cleanse – A Breakthrough Program for Connecting with Your Soul’s Deepest Purpose” between now and January 1st.  I read it when it first came out in 2009. I enjoyed it and I thought I got a lot out of it then but for some reason it’s been calling out to me for the last couple of weeks to reread it; so I think now’s a great time to do that.

It’s about letting go of the past, embracing the present and working towards the future. I can’t think of a better way to ring in the New Year than opening myself up to this book and its lessons and being ready to start a new year with a truly fresh perspective.

As I read through the book I think it will be fun to talk about what I’m learning here, so if you’d like to join me in reading this insightful book I’d love you to. There are some great conversations waiting to happen and a wonderful New Year just around the corner that might be even better if we leave a few things back here in 2011.

You guys know how to get me...either Facebook, comments here or you can always email me at insideouthealthandwellness@gmail.com. I’m looking forward to the next few weeks; I hope you can join me.

P.S. If you’d like to know more about Debbie Ford or her books you can find lots of               information here...www.debbieford.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment