Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It’s a New Year - Now What?

It’s a new year and I find myself at a crossroad I didn’t see coming. I always do an end of year review to see what worked for me and what didn’t during the past year and I then make some decisions as to where I’m headed.

For almost all of 2011 Jon and I had planned on me returning to school to take a course I’ve been pondering for about a decade. Algonquin has been changing the program and I couldn’t apply last year so it was a matter of waiting and seeing. I knew some of the proposed changes but I was only told a small portion of what was planned and now I find myself at loose ends. The program isn’t what I thought it was going to be; and although it might be enjoyable and I’m sure I’d learn a ton – it’s just not quite what we’ve been waiting for.

Now what?? After almost a year of talking and planning I’m not sure where I go from here.

When I started blogging last year I’m not sure what I expected (maybe that’s half the problem) but I didn’t expect to enjoy it as much as I do and I hoped that people would maybe (just maybe) enjoy reading it a little. Well things haven’t quite worked out on that front either. I’ve taken the last 10 days off in an attempt to decide if I will continue blogging in 2012 and in all honesty I can’t decide. I have some loyal readers and I’m very grateful to them for being with me through the last 6 months but where do I go from here?

As usual I have a lot of questions and not enough answers. Will 2012 bring some me answers? All I can do is wait and hope for the best.

A random picture of a flower, just because  ;-)



2 comments:

  1. Don't stop blogging! What am I going to read every morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teal, I appreciate you saying that! 8-)

    ReplyDelete