Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It’s Wishcasting Wednesday!


I started this post once, twice and again. Each time I got a different answer. 

First I wished for the renos on my house to be complete, I wished for a bigger studio space; and I wished for less mud in the yard because wiping 8 puppy paws several times a day is driving me a little bananas.

The second time I started writing I wished for abundance and prosperity in my future.

While I truly wish for these things they didn’t quite hit the mark this morning. This morning I wish to have peace in my future. Peace within my family, peace within my community, peace within our world and the only peace I can actively work on – peace within myself.

Being present to my life and looking for little moments of joy are what I thrive on; they soften my hard edges and help me move into the peace I know is available to me. Some days those little moments are harder to come by and I know I have to keep looking and hoping for them to show their tiny little faces to me.

Peace comes to me in a beautiful blossom, in silence broken by spring birds; it comes in hearing the car coming down the lane after my son has been out for the evening. Peace comes to me when Jon takes my hand while walking or when my pup rests her head in my lap.

There are as many ways to peace as people looking for it – and I wish it not only for myself; but for you also.


15 comments:

  1. Wishing you peace! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you peace... and hugs... As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you gain peace with each present moment. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peace is a lovely thing to wish for, and you are right that there are many ways to find peace as there are people seeking it...great point. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you again Ladies...I'm loving Wednesday wishcraft. Connection is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself I wish for you also...........perfect peace

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these - and I think you should get full credit for all of them! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww... thank you!
    Such wonderful wishing, for us all ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    Beautiful wish and pics!
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.
    Cheers from France.

    ReplyDelete