Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Curve Balls – right to the head

You know how life has a way of throwing you curve balls every now again? They seem to come out of nowhere and knock you upside the head, usually when you think things are going alright. Some of these curve balls are easy and the adjustments are quick and painless while others really seem to knock you off course and it takes some time to make the necessary adjustments.

That’s where I am right now – a big curveball came right out of left field and now I need some time to get my bearings and readjust my heading. I hope you can be patient with me as I do this. All I need is some time.

So with that in mind I’m taking a short sabbatical from writing here. I know this is weird timing but it can’t be helped, (an unexpected curve ball to the head can’t be planned for - lol). At the moment I can’t say for certain how long it might be, a week or a month – I really don’t know. I can tell you that I will be back at the latest by June 1st.

I hope everyone has a wonderful May – get out and start your gardening!! I will see you soon. J

No comments:

Post a Comment