Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I think I'm Back

I wasn't sure how long I was going to be gone and I'm not sure I'm back for good but I've missed being here. So I thought I'd just catch you up on what's been going on around here.


We've had some visitors....







The crab apple trees, regular apple trees and the pear trees are blooming...








Although I haven't figured out the garden plan yet the flowers don't seem to mind...










We have a couple of new trees....






As you can see Spring has happily joined us here. The yard and garden are still a huge mess and we haven't even mowed the lawn yet. The grass is so long that it's a very good thing we have big dogs or they'd be lost, but our lawn mower bit the dust and Jon is trying to figure out what to do about.


The house renovations haven't progressed very far but for some reason I'm not too worried about them. They'll get done. I'm still very excited about our pond. We haven't done anything but design there either but it's all coming together in our minds eye and it has to start somewhere!


With the long weekend coming I hope to have the plan for the garden done so I can get some work done...but if it's not then I'll just wing it - that's what I usually do and it always turns out fine. And if it doesn't then I'll just change it!


It's good to be back. I'll see you Friday. J

4 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful, Lynne! Glad you are back blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teal. It's nice to be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Lynne. The photographs are terrific. Looks like a great weekend for being outside in the garden! Enjoy!

    ... Allan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allan. I'm really looking forward to the weekend...I hope the weather is as good as they're saying!

      Delete