Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's Wishcasting Wednesday



Today Jamie Ridler of Jamie Ridler Studios asks us: “"What change do you wish for?

I wish for a change of perspective.

Where I now see struggle I wish to see ease.
Where I now feel pain I wish to feel love.
Where I now see loss I wish to see gain.
Where I now feel resistance I wish to feel eagerness.
Where I now feel emptiness I wish to feel fullness.
Where I now feel lost I wish to feel direction.
Where I now feel constricted I wish to feel open.
Where I now feel lack I wish to feel abundance.


4 comments:

  1. Those are powerful changes and wishes! As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise wishes. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah... I see a lot of the yes! in here too. May all of your wishes come true.
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete