Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Walk and Roll


I’ve been struggling lately to find joy in simple things like I normally do. I don’t know if it’s the time change, the coming winter or if maybe I’m just depleted from spending every waking minute of every day for three weeks on my novel.

Whatever it is it’s starting to bug me – a lot. So yesterday afternoon I decided to drag my lazy ass outside to enjoy the end of the afternoon with the girls. All four of us had a nice walk around the yard and we played for a few minutes and then I decided to get my camera and see if I could find anything inspiring. I put Hunter and Astro inside so Meg and I could have some uninterrupted time together and I walked and she (mostly) rolled.


I never (ever) shoot at dusk so I had no idea what I was doing but I still got a few shots I think are ok (you can see them here if you’re interested), but mostly it was just nice to get out and get some fresh air and some play time in with the girls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment