Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12 - Wishcasting Wednesday

www.JamieRidlerstudios.ca 

Today is 12/12/12 and Jamie is asking us to make twelve wishes for the coming year.

Here are mine: 
  1. Inner peace
  2. Contentment
  3. Lots of love
  4. New friends
  5. A pond
  6. Steady work and more financial security
  7. Deep fulfilling rest
  8. More fun
  9. A better behaved puppy
  10. Dreams fulfilled for me, Jon, Shane and Bradley
  11. My home closer to completion
  12. More connection

P.S. That was really hard! J


5 comments:

  1. Nice list! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Lynne wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh at "a better behaved puppy". As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. As Lynne wishes for herself, so I also wish for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishes! As Lynne wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete