Saturday, January 26, 2013

Full Moon Dreamboard


I’m a big fan of Jamie Ridler and of vision boards so it seems like a great idea to put them together.

Jamie does monthly dreamboards and although I’ve never done them as often as that I’ve done many of them. My word of the year is practice so the idea of doing a vision – or dream board monthly with the full moon seems like a great idea and a new practice for me.

The question for this one is “What are you hungry for?”

I have two answers to that question:

Direction/clarity
and
More fun

My board this month seems to have gone towards direction/clarity and that’s a good thing. It would be nice to get the New Year off to a good start with some focus.

We’ll see what the coming month and the coming year bring to me. I’m hoping for a better year this year than the last two. I’ve had enough of strain and struggle and I’m ready for some lightness and ease.


Play list for my dreamboard session:

Calvin Harris, Feel So Close
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Thrift Shop
Benny Benassi, House Music
Justin Bieber, Beauty and a Beat
Carly Rae Jepsen, Call Me Maybe
Psy, Gangnam Style




12 comments:

  1. Love that you incorporated words into your board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy...I think I'm a bit of a word nerd, lol. They're irresistible to me!

      Delete
  2. A beautiful board. Very peaceful and yet adventurous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh...I like that!! Thanks Kristina :-)

      Delete
  3. Awesome playlist! And great images on your dreamboard... May your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...we're rarely without music in my home and my youngest is an aspiring DJ so I hear A LOT of electronic music. It's a good thing I like it, lol!

      Delete
  4. love the words and all the pink! definitely a blossoming happening here. blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't noticed all the pink...thanks for pointing it out. Now I need to figure out what that means, lol!

      Delete
  5. I love the idea of creating a playlist for your dreamboarding! I've often shared one online when I've led a circle. It's such a joy to share music with our dreams. If you were to have a theme song to accompany this board, what would it be?

    May all of your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jamie! I think my theme song this month/board would be Calvin Harris 'Feel So Close', it's my current favourite song and it seems really appropriate to how I feel about where I'm at right now in my life. :-)

      Delete
  6. What an awesome idea, to have a playlist for your dreamboard! And I love that you have a notebook for your dreamboards. I haven't done any this year yet (though I have done rituals) and am trying to decide on Pinterest/Polyvore vs. real, live ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jeanine..I rarely do anything without a soundtrack of some description!!

    I like to put the dreamboards in a notebook; it makes them so easy to store and to look back on. Although I am on Pinterest and enjoy it immensely I really like to have a real vision board I can actually hold in my hands, they feel so much more tangible that way.

    ReplyDelete