Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It's Wishcasting Wednesday

Image from Jamie Ridler Studios

Today Jamie Ridler asks us “What is your love wish?”

Some days I have to ponder on what Jamie asks us and other days it pops right into my head. Today was a BOOM! and there is was.

My love wish is that my beloved find the perfect match for his amazing gifts. He’s a highly skilled self-employed licensed carpenter and he doesn’t love his work anymore.

There was a time when he was challenged and loved what he was doing but those days have passed and now he’s trying to figure out what comes next for him and I wish more than anything that he find the (most) perfect outlet for all the wonderful gifts he has to offer the world. 


11 comments:

  1. We share similar love wishes, my sweet! May they come true!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by...after reading your post it's true, we share similar love wishes!! ;-)

      Delete
  2. It's so beautiful to take create our wishes with love and for love. May your beloved find his way. As you wish, so I wish also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie....it feels so good doesn't it, to wish for someone else? Jon gets embarrassed sometimes when I write about him here (and today will no doubt be one of those days) but it feels so good I can't help but do it!!

      Delete
  3. As you wish - so I wish for you !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bobbi! I'm glad you visited and I hope you'll come again :-)

      Delete
  4. A lovely wish for your beloved. As you wish for your self I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for your beloved and yourself, so I wish for the two of you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen. I'm so glad you stopped by. I hope you'll do it again...and as I commented on your blog, your wishes really resonated with me. I'm inspired by possibilities.

      Delete