Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Photo Challenge


I haven’t been overly inspired to use my camera these last couple of months. I took a few shots over Christmas but that’s pretty much it.  It’s been bothering me because there is nothing I (usually) enjoy more than seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

I needed a little push...and I got the nicest one from my friend Joni. She invited me to participate in a Facebook photo challenge. A picture a day with specific challenges each day and an overall theme of gratitude for the month of February.

In all honesty I’ve only had my “real” camera out once but I’ve still been taking shots and enjoying ones I’ve taken in the past. I’m really enjoying the point and shoot my mother gave me for my birthday – it’s so easy to grab quickly and get shots that I’d miss if I went hunting for my DSLR.

It feels great to be back at it. I’ve missed my camera and photography in general. Now if only I had some flowers around...come on spring!!

Here are the shots I’ve posted for the photo challenge so far:

Feb 1, Food 
Feb 2, Beauty
Feb 3, Happiness
Feb 4, Music

Feb 5, Morning sky





No comments:

Post a Comment