Friday, March 15, 2013

Down Memory Lane

As I’ve been working on my studio I’ve come across a ton stuff that needs to be organized better and what a trip I’ve taken down memory lane.

I tell myself with some regularity that I’m not a sentimental person – I have to call me out on that one. I’ve been lying apparently.

(BTW, this is a long one – but it’s mostly pictures.) J

This is some of the stuff I’ve been keeping....


An assignment I did in grade 8. I must have kept it because I got an A+.

A book Bradley made in Grade 1

Another one of Bradley's early projects.

What a cutie patutie Bradley was with his shaggy hair. 

About 20 years ago I was trying to decide what to do
 with my hair (some thing never change!!) and 
I thought spending 20 bucks
 on this was a good idea. 
I guess I had more money back then, lol. 

Both the boys were early writers! 

Me dressed up for my grade 8 graduation with my graduation gift from my parents..
it's a GT 80 and I loved it!! 

A Mother's Day gift from Shane.
One of my favourites. 

An assignment of mine from grade 8. I guess I kept it
because I find sneezing fascinating. 

Shane seeing Santa. 

My Dad's pet name for me was Spook (I have no idea why).
I found this in a pile of kids stuff - it's from 1986. 

 A scrap book I started for Shane when he started school. 
It's full of goodies!

This has been fun. I wonder what else I'll come across as I continue to go through our stuff and get organized. I'm looking forward to finding out!


No comments:

Post a Comment