Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Full Worm Moon Dreamboard


This month Jamie Ridler and the full moon asks us "What dreams are emerging, what's stirring?"

I've been doing vision boards regularly but I don't think I've given them quite the respect they deserve. When they're done regularly as I've been doing the last few months it's hard to miss the patterns and the symbolism they offer.

It's also hard to not pay attention to what they're telling you. Of course you have to open to their wisdom and willing to see and honour what they're telling you if you want to see changes in your life. I'm more than willing to be guided and what I've noticed over the last few months is that I'm really looking for connections and peace.

My dream boards tell me I dream of simplicity and quiet joy. I dream of a life in connection with others, with nature and with my soul.

I thought I'd been doing this all along - but apparently not in the way I truly need to and want to; so I'm going to do my best to listen better to what my soul is telling me.



My playlist for this dreamboard:

Who, by - Plastik Funk and Tujamo (My current favourite song)
Cannonball, by - Showtek and Justin Prime
Ah Yeah!, by - Will Sparks
Stars Come out, by - Zedd
Easy, by - Parker Robinson
Skydrop, by - R3hab and Zroq
Rock the House, by - Afrojack
Silhouettes, by - Avicii
SuperLove, by - Avicii and Lenny Kravitz
Harlem Shake, by - Baauer

11 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, I love that you live on a farm!
    I think it's true that when you create dream boards regularly you start to see patterns of desire and longing. It seems that we can tap into our higher self for guidance.
    I love connecting with other creative souls here in the blogosphere:) I will be checking back here to see what you're up to.
    Love + Gratitude, Tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tia,

    Thanks for dropping by...and be sure to let me know how your image works, lol. I need all the help I can get for getting stuff done!

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the reason to be alive quote, and the little block reading "magic". This entire dream board is so lovely. <3 I am glad you're finding your connection with the boards. The one I just posted is my first REAL dream board. It was empowering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your first board is awesome Angie...as are all your pets! :-)

      Lynne

      Delete
  4. I *love* that you have a playlist...and I love the feel of your dream boards...as you wish for your self, as you vision and feel, may that be perfectly placed as your reality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy. We always have music around the house thanks to my youngest who's very musical. There's a sound track to every part of my life!

      Lynne

      Delete
  5. Wonderfully thought out board. May all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I really like how you add a playlist for your dreamboard! ^-^ May all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simplicity, wonderful! I like how you have made the collage in a sketchbook. :) May all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. may all your dreams come true, and what a great idea to have a playlist - music to dream by!

    ReplyDelete