Thursday, April 25, 2013

Full Pink Moon Dreamboard




I don't have an answer this month. I continue to struggle with what comes next for me and I continue to ask God for guidance.

I always ask for my guidance to come to me in a way I can understand and this month God and I did a few things differently.

For example:
  • I always do my dream boards/vision boards with music playing and this month it was almost completely silent (as silent as it can be with 3 dogs!)
  • I always do them sitting on my bed with everything spread out around me and today I did it at the kitchen table.
  • Usually I use a little storage box that has everything I need in it (scissors, glue, pretty markers, etc.), today I just used whatever was around the kitchen.
  • I always do them first thing in the morning and today I did it in the early evening.

I'm not sure what the changes were about, but I'm trusting that it was all in an effort to guide me and because I can be stubborn and I think I have a (bad) habit of missing things I'm staying open to what I'm being guided to.


20 comments:

  1. Lovely images Lynne! I hope your board (and maybe your new process) bring you all that you dream of this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorinda...I think it just might be working!

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! It's funny that you should mention change when you have a butterfly in your board and flowers. Talk about beautiful change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I was done cutting out my images I noticed that I had several butterflies...this is the one I liked best because of the woman in the centre. It's me in the middle of my changes :)

      Thanks Amanda for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. may all your dreams come true for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne...I hope that with this full moon you are finding some clarity and that soon the answers will be revealed to you. Some times change is good, giving us the opportunity to see anew, and I hope that's what you needed this month.

    May all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Change, change and more change - I'm trying to keep up! But that's life sometimes. I've got to go with the flow :)

      Thanks Jen.

      Delete
  5. That's a beautiful dreamboard! This particular full moon's energy has been kicking my rear end a bit, so I have just been treading water the past few days. Very intense energy right now. I've been reading online that with the lunar eclipse, it's a good time to let go of whatever has been weighing you down & holding you back. Maybe we will both feel better (and lighter) next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reading a little about this full moon and lunar eclipse too and it seems (if the internet can be believed, lol) to be shaking up a lot of souls. Good for us - I guess I'm not the only one in need of change and movement!

      I don't know about you but I know I'll feel better as soon as the weekend is here!

      Thanks Jeanine :)

      Delete
  6. beautiful board. i see wisdom in the waiting. gathering strength and courage and will for the journey unfolding. . . may all of your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sarah...I agree, it's just difficult to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I notice love, comfort, compassion, kindness and wishing all these wonderful things for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay. I hope more of those things are headed my way.

      Delete
  9. It's good to do things differently sometimes and just go with the flow! Love your pretty board Lynne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolyn! I'm doing my best to go with the flow :-)

      Delete
  10. Beautiful! Love & kindness, letting your sparkle shine, growing into YOU... May your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete