Wednesday, May 1, 2013

52 Photos Project - Microscopic


Even though my photography is very important to me I give myself a million reasons/excuses as to why everything else is more important. I did a short photo challenge on Facebook in March and I really enjoyed it so when I came across the 52 Photos Project it seemed like a great idea.

I'll be posting here weekly photos on a theme decided by Bella Cirovic of 52 Photos Project.

I hope you'll join me.

This week the theme is microscopic. (Isn't she pretty?)

Imperial Moth - Eastern Ontario

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know!! In real life it looked soft and a little fluffy too, lol!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Wow - what an interesting moth. Nice details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty until she moves then I'm off! Visiting from 52PP.
    http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEVqwki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thank you for sharing to {microscopic}!

    ReplyDelete