Thursday, September 26, 2013

Friday Favourites - September 27, 2013

The flowers Jon bought me for our anniversary were absolutely beautiful. I love purple and I love dahlias so this is just about perfect!


My favourite quote this week:

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” 

Maya Angelou

Lot's of goodies to share with you this week!

I know some of you have already seen this but it's so moving I wanted to share it! 

Connie rocks! That is all :-)

~~~~~

This is how I want to be when I'm 90!

~~~~~

A Place to Start with Pema Chodron

~~~~~

What are your thoughts on This?

~~~~~

Here's a little amusement for the week.

Can you believe this?

~~~~~

I'm seriously loving this song this week!

~~~~~

Just FYI and another one.

~~~~~

And a wee bit of serious.

Have a great weekend everyone...see you next week!



2 comments: