Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Favourites

I didn't take this photo this week but as I was looking through some of my photos from this summer this one stood out. She looks so bold staring back at me, don't you think?


My favourite quote from this week:

“In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” ~Mahatma Gandhi 

~~~~~~~

Some of you know how much I love books...and some of you also know how much I like tattoos...Check these out!


~~~~~~~

Here's your heartwarming for the week :-)


~~~~~~~

I love this man. I wish I could do what he's done!

~~~~~~~

Sometimes it's really hard being a woman...


~~~~~~~

And since I'm studying nutrition here's a food related one:


~~~~~~~

Here's a funny to finish off the week. This is HILARIOUS!



Have a great weekend everyone! See you next week :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment