Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Change is Hard



Change is hard. It's lonely, and it often leaves you wondering what the hell you're doing.

That's where I'm at right now. I'd been so stuck and then I went 0 to 60 with the snap of my fingers and now I'm screaming whoa at the top of my lungs.

I've already learned a few things about me that I was unaware of. I thought I liked busy - I don't. I thought I enjoyed being in front of the computer all day - I don't. I thought I enjoyed facebook - I don't when it's work/school related. I thought the reading would be easy - it isn't. I thought school (again) would be fun - it's not.

Don't get me wrong. I made the right decision; I'm just having trouble with the adjustments. I keep telling myself I need some time management skills, but how the hell do I learn them on top of everything else? I keep telling myself I just need a schedule, but how do I do that when I know nothing about time management?

I just keep plugging along through the days figuring that sooner or later I'll figure it out. If not - it's not going to last forever.

I keep reminding myself that it will all be worth it in the end. My big hopes and dreams are patiently waiting for me a few months down the road and since I don't want to let them down I'll keep moving forward believing that I can make it!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds SO hard!!! Sorry it's so difficult right now. Hopefully, you'll find a rhythm that works for you. Holding the space that you will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I'm just whining, lol! I actually started trying to put together a schedule yesterday. I'll see if it helps any next week :)

      Delete